- One-on-one: Battle with another character one on one. You’ll gain victory
points when you defeat your opponent, and the character that reaches the target
number victory points first wins.
- Team Competition: Up to 3 people can form a team for a match. You’ll gain victory points when you defeat your opponent, and the first team that reaches the target number of victory points wins.
- Team Battle: Each team member participates in the match one by one. The match is played in the “winner-goes-next” method, and the team with the remaining characters at the end wins.
- Flag Battle: A PvP mode where you gain points by stealing the opponent’s flag. You can also earn points by defeating the opponent, and the first team to reach the target number of victory points wins.
- Annihilation Battle: A PvP mode exclusively for the Droid Factory. You’ll need to defeat the droids located in the enemy camp to win. You can gain a bonus effect by defeating a neutral droid.